2019-11-20 09:31:33 来源: 重庆实验台-重庆通风柜-重庆实验室家具_重庆哥尔摩科技有限公司 Hits: 70 2019-11-20 09:31:33 Source: Chongqing Experimental Bench-Chongqing Fume Hood-Chongqing Lab Furniture_Chongqing Golmud Technology Co., Ltd.
Lab bad habits, did you win?
Good experimental habits are the foundation of successful experiments. But sometimes many people know that their operation is wrong, but they are used to it, or they try to save trouble, they keep making mistakes. This will not only bring uncertainty to one's own experimental data, but will also affect others, gaining more than gain. Here are some common bad habits in the laboratory. I hope you haven't won!
1. Before weighing, do not adjust, do not see if the horizontal bubble is in the center zone;
2. Weighing and counting before the balance is stable;
3. When using the balance, I like to press the buttons with my fingertips, and the buttons are broken;
4. When weighing the sample, repeatedly use the weighing paper;
5. Sometimes do not wear gloves for weighing or other operations;
6. Configuration of acid and alkali is not carried out in the fume hood;
7. Do not use a dropper in the final part of the constant volume, but use a bottle wash directly. The fixed volume is not very accurate.
8. When fixing the volume, do not look up at the scale mark of the volumetric flask;
9. When looking at the titration, don't take off the burette, just look directly;
10. Do not record steps when configuring the solution;
11. Use a medicine spoon to take the material, and the excess medicine is still returned to the bottle;
12. Don't pay attention to the wear of entering the experimental area: slippers go up and down, sometimes do not wear a white coat, and take items with bare hands.
During the experiment1. When the sample is weighed or measured, record the data on the draft paper first, and then copy it to the logbook after the sample is completed; sometimes the records are only filled in after the experiment is completed;
2. Steps that require timing, use the time on the mobile phone or computer, not strictly controlled;
3. When analyzing by gas chromatograph, the needle of the syringe is held down directly with your fingers, without wiping with filter paper;
4. After washing hands, rub directly on the buttocks of the white coat;
5. In order to save trouble, the laboratory door is often closed, resulting in environmental conditions not being effectively controlled;
6. Turn off the instrument before it falls below the limit.
Chongqing Golmo Technology Co., Ltd. regards "customer satisfaction as the sole criterion for evaluating our work" as its service tenet, and always adheres to the needs and satisfaction of customers as its core.
Service Hotline: 023-62618000
Scan QR code
National Service Hotline: